CASH IS THE ONLY FORM OF PAYMENT!!!!!
Hi my name is LeAnn and I’m a licensed nail technician located inside K’Elyse Hair Studio. Here at K'Elyse Hair Studio & Co. We strive to ensure the safety of both our stylist and our clients. Therefore new salon policies will be in place moving forward. They are as follows:
- All clients must come alone to their appointments, this includes no bringing children or no extra guest.
- Due to COVID-19 and limited timing, please make sure to come completely free of acrylic product on your nails. Failure to do so will result to an appointment cancellation and your deposit will not be refundable.
- Masks are required to be worn over your nose and mouth to enter the salon, and your mask must be worn at all times. Clients are responsible for providing their own mask.- Please bring you own personal bottle of sanitizer, and disinfect your hands once you enter the salon.- Clients must wait in their car until their service provider calls/texts them to let them know they are ready to begin their service. NOTIFY YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER OF YOUR ARRIVAL. DO NOT ASSUME THAT WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUTSIDE WAITING- No one with a fever may enter the building.- If you have came in contact with someone or have had the COVID-19 Virus we ask that you patiently wait four weeks to book an appointment.We hope you can understand the need for extra safety precautions during this time, and we look forward to seeing you!!
Love K'Elyse Hair Studio & Co.
3229 Veteran Circle suite107
B’ ham, Al 35225
Rules and Regulations
1.ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN OR EXTRA GUESTS. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. I DO NOT WORK OVER OTHER TECHS WORK. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. IF YOU DO NOT BOOK THE SERVICE, I WILL NOT PERFORM THE SERVICE. (if you want designs, cut down, reshape, etc...YOU MUST BOOK IT)
4.IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR NAILS WITHIN THE FIRST 7 DAYS FOLLOWING YOUR SERVICE DUE TO SOMETHING I DID WRONG (polish pealing, Swarovski crystals coming off) YOU CAN CONTACT ME AND HAVE IT REPAIRED FOR FREE.(FOR EXAMPLE... IF YOU SLAMMED YOUR FINGER IN THE CAR DOOR OR GOT INTO AN ALTERCATION AND BROKE YOUR NAIL, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT AND WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY)
5. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON SERVICES
6. I DO NOT PERFORM ACRYLIC SERVICES ON MEN AT ALL OR ON YOUNG LADIES UNDER THE AGE OF 15
7.I DO NOT PERFORM ANY SERVICES ON CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12. NO EXCEPTIONS
8.NO RUDENESS OR DISRESPECT DIRECTED TOWARDS MYSELF, COWORKERS, OR OTHER SHOP PATRONS WILL BE TOLOERATED
9. IF YOU ARE A NEW CLIENT, IT HELPS BOTH OF US MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED IF YOU COME WITH AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU WANT
10. I HAVE AND WILL EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO WHOMEVER I SEE FIT.
AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM NOT OFFERING SOAK-OFF SERVICES. PLEASE BE KIND TO YOUR NAILS AND DO NOT RIP THEM FROM YOUR NAIL BEDS. IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AND UNWISE TO PLACE ARTIFICAIL INHANCEMENTS ON TOP OF SEVERLY DAMAGED NAIL BEDS AS I CAN NOT INSURE THEY WILL ADHERE AND HAVE THE LONGEVITY I DESIRE FOR ALL OF MY CLIENTS
1. DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE
2. DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDALE
3.DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE
4. ONLY $10 GO TOWARDS YOUR SERVICE. The $1 is a processing fee
5.NO DEPOSIT, NO APPOINTMENT
6.DEPOSIT IS FORFEITTED IF YOU CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT SO BE SURE THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE APPOINTMENT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BOOK.
7. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO RESCHEDULE ONCE PER DEPOSIT. Meaning...if you book an appointment then decide you can not make it to the original appointment and you reschedule that appointment, you have maxed out that $10 deposit and it cannot be used again. If you must reschedule again YOU MUST PAY ANOTHER NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
8.Same day cancellations are not eligible for reschedule and your deposit is forfeited.
9.If you do not show up for your appointment and do not call, your deposit is forfeited and you will be added to the block list
We all know that things happen but in order to maximize appointment times and be respectful of everyone's time, I ask that you do your best to be on time.
1. There is a 10 minute grace period for lateness. After 10 minutes your appointment is cancelled and deposit is forfeited.
2. Please contact me to inform my if you will be late. CONTACT ME VIA TEXT ON THE NUMBER LISTED ABOVE. SOCIAL MEDIA NOTIFICATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
3.If you know you will be more than 10 minutes late, feel free to contact me and if I can still accommodate you, I will BUT your deposit will now be converted to a late fee and will no longer be deducted from your balance
WHEN YOU RUN LATE, YOU MAKE EVERYONE RUN LATE
1. Cash is the accepted form of payment. . I CAN NOT ALWAYS ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL HAVE CHANGE THERFORE BE SURE TO BRING A VARIETY OF BILLS WITH YOU TO COVER YOUR ENTIRE TOTAL
Be sure to bring the correct form of payment with you. Going to the atm the get cash AFTER your appointment is not acceptable.
Debit card transactions can be accepted AT MY DESCRETION and with an added $3 transaction fee. But lets just keep it simple and pay with cash!
*WHILE BOOKING PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS TO ENSURE YOU ARE BOOKING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOU ARE BOOKING CORRECTLY PLEASE CONTACT ME
*BE SURE TO READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME. If you contact me asking a question that is answered above, most likely I will not respond to you.
*Please be considerate to the fact that I work with my hands all day and allow at least 24 hours for a response
*PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME BEFORE 8 AM OR AFTER 6 PM
*I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO TEXTS DURING BUSINESS HOURS UNLESS IT IS AN URGENT MATTER
*ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN BOOKING